Like most organisations, you’re probably always on the look-out for ways you can cut your costs. But have you thought about how you could save money on your phone bill?
Many of us think of our phone bills as being made up of two typical charges – line rental and the cost per minute of making calls – and that these prices are fairly standard.
But if you opt for a more flexible phone service, you can really save money by choosing a package that matches the way you use your phones. For example, if you spend a lot of money calling 0845 numbers, a package giving you inclusive minutes to call these numbers could reduce your bills significantly.
Our Smart Talking inclusive minutes and line rental packages give you a whole range of options depending on how your business operates, backed up by a constantly monitored network and round-the-clock support.
First of all, you get a choice of line rental – either a standard, reliable PSTN line or a pair of very high quality ISDN2 lines.
Next, you can choose up to four inclusive monthly packages, based on what numbers you call most and when:
- Anytime: lets you make unlimited* calls at any time of the day or night to UK landlines
- Peak: unlimited* calls to UK landlines 8am-6pm, Monday to Friday
- Off-peak: unlimited* calls at weekends and 6pm-8am during the week
- Mobile: a range of packages with inclusive minutes to any UK mobile
- 0844/0845: inclusive minutes to any 0844 or 0845 number
- International: inclusive minutes to top-rated counties
To find out more and see how easy it is to switch, visit our Smart Talking page
* Fair use policy applies. Usage capped at 3000 minutes/month.